Opening period: from 29 March 2014 to 16 November 2014
- 1. All bookings imply the acceptance of the Village rules and are regstered
- 2. Options (by telephone or mail) are valid for 10 days.
- 3. The booking will only be valid after a deposit payment: 25% amount of total stay + 2€10€/night for cancellation insurance (optional) A confirmation will be sent to you either per mail or post. The chalet number will be given only for information and does nos constitute a guarantee.
- 4. Any arrivals that do not correspond to the signed contract will not be accepted and the amounts paid will be retained.
- 5. At least one adult per chalet
- 6. Balance of payment : must be paid at the latest one month before arrival date. Arrivals/departures : a minimum of 7 nights reservation during the high season, arrivals from 15h and departure before 9h.
- 8. Late arrival : should you be late the chalet will be kept available for a period of 24 hours. After this deadline, unless notification has been received in writing from you, the reservation will be cancelled with no refund (even with cancellation insurance). The management reserves the right to relet the chalet concerned.
- 9. Cancellations : no reduction will be made in case of late arrival or early departure.
Without insurance, the amounts paid will be retained.
Would you please contact us for more details
All guarantees and detail’s are available from the insurance company by request (SART Assurances – 0033 556 543 217 –email@example.com)
This insurance is optional.
It covers the consequences of cancellation or interruption of your stay.
Before and during your stay, this insurance covers the following events (please provide the documentary evidence) : death of beneficiairy, his/her spouse or children – serious illness of benficiary, his/her spouse, parents or children – accident or theft of your vehicule or caravan on the direct route to the place where you are staying – serious material damage to home (main place of residence) – redundancy.
Advise the Village management by letter within 24 hours (later then this, coverage is lost), of you becoming aware of an event that prevents or interrupts your stay. Provide necessary written evidence in your letter.
EXTRACT FROM THE RULES:
Occupants er chalet: maximum 7 persons, at least one of them must be over 18 years old. Noise : Please respect others sleeping hours.
Cleanliness chalets and surrounding’s must be kept clean. It is forbidden to dump waste or bottles. Litter & recyclying bins provided
Guest’s : Must be declared visito’s vehicles must stay outside the village.
Animals : All animals must be vaccinated, kept on a lead & be presented to the reception (vaccination book & passport) dogs 1ère et 2ème catégorie forbidden.
Thefts : The management declines any responsibility in case of theft.